“Redefining Success: The Kingdom Builders Spotlight” Podcast
On “Redefining Success: The Kingdom Builders Spotlight” podcast, your host, Eric L. Dunavant encourages entrepreneurs to share not only their expertise, but their stories and their hearts.
We cover a wide range of topics focused on redefining success for purpose-driven families and business owners by challenging social norms and balancing family and finance to build kingdom impact and generational prosperity.
We believe that every person has a unique message which can positively impact the world. We let our guests (and hopefully their spouse will join in as well) share on the subjects they’re well-known for. No matter the topic, you’ll be hearing real stories from real people.
If you’d like to be featured on
Redefining Success: The Kingdom Builders Spotlight.
|Christian Men At Work||11/30/20|
|Christianity in Business||5/7/20|
|Get Fundable Podcast||4/1/21|
|Join Up Dots (David Ralph)||4/15/21|
|Kingdom Crossroads Part 1||11/9/20|
|Kingdom Crossroads Part 2||11/9/20|
|Men of Growth||8/12/20|
|Million $ Pivot||12/13/20|
|Mission Matters Business||11/9/20|
|Money Savage Podcast||1/11/21|
|One % Podcast||8/12/20|
|The Entrepreneur Adventure (Josh & Chad)||3/24/21|
|Timmy Bauer (Purpose Driven Entrepreneur)||5/24/21|
|Up My Influence||9/28/21|
Podcast Questions to Ask Eric
- Give me a 30,000 foot view on your life, family and business.
- What highlights about your journey would you like to share?
- What challenges and struggles did you face along your journey?
- What has been your greatest failure? What did you learn?
- Did your definition of Success change along the way?
- How did you define success when you started?
- How do you define success today?
- Who has had the greatest influence on the way you define success today?
- What is the best advice you have for a family or business who is stuck in the wrong definition of success?
- What book (other than the Bible) would you recommend to our listeners?
- If someone listening wanted to get in touch with or follow you, what should they do?